Execution of the assigned tasks according with quality and pricing expectations.
Procurement execution of the assigned services in accordance with the quality, delivery and pricing expectations.
- Perform operative purchasing tasks, this includes sourcing for new suppliers in an uncharted market;
- Analyses campaign history in order to prepare optimized Lead Generation campaigns;
- Analyzes, keeps and develops suppliers’ data base;
- Prepares and processes offers requests;
- Market prospecting for profitable offers;
- Purchases reporting.
- Advanced English skills both verbal and written;
- Some IT knowledge of networks and how they operate;
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- High accountability and Detail oriented;
- Very good organizational and communication skills;
- High initiative, pro-activeness, assertiveness;
- Flexibility and self-starting attitude is a must.
- A well-deserved salary
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Holiday bonification twice a year to keep you happy
- Career improvement trainings and workshops to make you smarter
- “Jingle and Mingle” & “Fun in the sun” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- We hold a cool event every month
- Each team goes on outings to keep that flame alive
- We have fresh fruit and vegetables, along with coffee and tea to keep that brain in top shape
- The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate